The machine consists of vertical vibration motor, screen base, mesh frame, screening chamber and rubber vibration ring and so on. The vibrating ball on mesh bracket flaps the mesh continuously so that the screen is not easy to be blocked. This machine can be used either for single layer or multi-layer grading.
1. The screening precision of our circular vibrating screen is excellent, and the blocking rate of the screen is less than 10% in average.
2. The movement locus and vibration amplitude are both adjustable. Any granular, powdery and serous materials could be roughly screened, or just filtered according to the material applications.
3. The screening machine is 500-2000 mm in diameter, and the overall size is quite small. Wheels can be mounted on it for convenient moving.
4. The screen frame of the circular vibrating screen is specially designed. It takes only 5-10 min for the screen changing. The stainless steel wire woven net is easy to clean and operate, while the life span is quite long.
5. Completely enclosed structure is adopted so the particulate matter pollution in the air is quite limited.
1. Size classification: separation of particles into groups of comparable size from the materials.
2. Gravity filtering: removal of solids from liquids and slurries.
3. Product reclamation: removal of the solids from waste product or clarification of waste liquor for further use.
4. Screening: separation of a few oversize particles from a quantity of materials.
5. Liquid cleaning: cleaning of wastewater or remobving the solids from recirculating liquid.
Xinxiang Dayong Vibratory Equipment Co., Ltd. was founded in 2003, after 14 years efforts, and with the help of colleagues and customers, the company has developed quickly, step by step, which has become one of the leading enterprises in fine screening field in China.
The company has domestic first-class production equipment,robot welding system, 3000 tons hydraulic forming, machining center,3000 square meters special testing room, modern resin floor plant etc.
1. Before sale: Guide customers to choose the most suitable type of equipments; provide advanced, energy-saving and practical flow chart as well as responsible for designing the site.
2. On sale: Inspect the product seriously before out of the factory; invite customer for commissioning in the spot and raising the objection; organize to delivery according to the contract.
3. After sale: Company can send technical persons for guiding