CAS NO:144-62-7,6153-56-6 EC NO:205-634-3 HS Code:29171100 MW:126 MF:(COOH)2¡¤2H20
Other names:Ethanedioic acid;Dicarboxylic acid
White transparent crystal combining two crystal water,Melting Point: 101¡ãC-102¡ãC, SpecificGravity:1.653, easily sublimate at 100¡ãC,easily dissolve in alcohol and water.
Index Standard GB1626-2006 Result
Oxalic Acid , %¡Ý 99.6% 99.65%
Sulphate radical , %¡Ü 0.08% 0.07%
Residue after Ignition , %¡Ü 0.08 0.08
Heavy metal,%¡Ü 0.001 0.001
Fe,%¡Ü 0.0015 0.0012
Chloride , %¡Ü 0.003 0.003
1) In plasticd woven bag 25kg net, lined with PE bag
2) In compound kraft gab 25kg net, lined with PE bag
3) In jumbo bag. Pallet & stretch wrapped.
Can be packed with 25mt/20¡¯FCL without pallets,and 20-22mt/20¡¯FCL with pallets
1. In Metallurgy industry: as precipitating and separating function for Rare-earth metal.
2. In pharmaceutical industry: used in Tetracycline, Oxytetracycline, Phenobarbital, and Borneol, etc.
3. In Light industry: polishing for Marble, rust-remover, bleaching, dirt-remover, leather-processing, wood, and aluminium products etc.
4. In Dyeing and printing industry: as reducing agent for dyeing and printing industry, as bleaching agent for textile, substitute for Acetic acid, as coloring mordant for fast pigment dyestuff.
5. In organic synthetic: used in 2133 resin, Urea-formaldehyde molding powder, Butadiene catalyst, etc.
6. In electron industry: preparation of chemicals raw material for porcelain capacitor, preparation of electron equipment detergent.
7. In other aspects: as analysis reagent, raw material of chemicals.
8. Rust remover