The portable ultrasonic flow meter is characterized by low cost, high portability, high accuracy and non-intrusive. Due to the non-intrusive nature of the clamp-on sensor, there is no pressure drop, no moving parts, no leaks, and no contamination.
1. Accuracy: 1.0%
3. Response Time:0-999 seconds, user-configurable
4. Velocity:¡À0.03 ~ ¡À105 ft/s (¡À0.01 ~ ¡À30 m/s), bi-directional
5. Pipe Size :1/2¡± ~ 240¡± (DN15 ~ 6,000mm)
6. Rate Units: Meter, Feet, Cubic Meter, Liter, Cubic Feet, USA Gallon, Imperial Gallon, Oil Barrel, USA Liquid Barrel, Imperial Liquid Barrel, Million USA Gallons. User configurable.
7. Totalizer: 7-digit totals for net, positive and negative flow
8. Liquid Types: Virtually all clean liquids
9. Liquid Temperature:-40~160¡æ
10. Security:Setup lockout. Access code needed for unlocking
11. Display:4x16 English letters
12. Communication Interface:RS-232.
13. Transducers:Clamp on type transducers.
14. Transducer Cable:Standard 2x30¡¯ (10m), optional 2x1,500¡¯ (500m)
15. Power Supply :3 AAA Ni-MH built-in batteries. When fully charged it will last over 10 hours of operation.90-230VAC for the charger
16. Data Logger:Built-in data logger can store over 2,000 lines of data
17. Manual Totalizer:7-digit press-key-to-go totalizer for calibration
18. Housing Material:ABS. Aluminum alloy protective case
19. Case Size:3.9"x2.6"x0.8" (100x66x20mm)
20. Handset Weight:1.2 lbs (514g) with batteries