1. Diamond polymer
2. With the high temperature and the ultrahigh pressure sintering
3. Made of Diamond and bonding agent
4. High heat resistance and high thermal stability
1. Polycrystalline diamond PCD widely used for natural diamonds edge processing, Polishing and machined.
2. Polycrystalline diamond compact used as oil drill cutting element, Suitable for drilling from soft to hard formations, but also can be Used as the cutting edge of the machining tool, like Coal mining, Geological exploration, oil drilling, etc.
3. Polycrystalline diamond used for cutting of non-ferrous metals And non-metallic materials, the product can be processed as the Size and shape of the customer needs.
4. Polycrystalline diamond PCD used for making wire drawing dies.
PCD's are available in 3 types, self supported ,Natural and tungsten ring supported with different grain sizes (1, 3, 5, 10, 25 and 50 micron).