1. Sodium gluconate can be used to reduce ratio W/C, strengthen the concrete to be a high performance type.
2. Large and heavy perfusion project is more difficult to carry out. Added sodium gluconate, the operability of concrete can be improved and the setting time can be lengthened to aviod the abutted surface, result in an enhancement of structrual strength.
3. In hot climate region, keep the W/C ratio to ensure the operability of concrete is very important. A big amount of sodium gluconate had ever been used in the bridge construction in the Midle East.
4. In existing concrete industry, pre - mixed concrete is made in the supporting system center, and then trucked out by the mixer. In this case, increasing the maneuverability of the initial and setting time is very important
5. Lower W/C ratio can enhance the strength and durability of concrete,and sodium gluconate can be used to achieve this purpose. This is very important to high strength reinforced concrete.
6. prefabricated building mortar must keep its validity in a long time. Adding sodium gluconate can lengthen its working time.
7. Oil well cement grouting is difficult to operate due to high temperature. But after adding sodium gluconate , mud concrete can work under 170 ¡æ temperature for several hours.