1. Adopt aerodynamic technology, reducing the temperature in pelletizing chamber to around 90 Degrees Celsius, therefore the machine can work well continuously.
2. Using spheroidal graphite cast iron, the machine body is more durable.
3. Treated by hardness quenching and milling machine, the gears maintain high concentricity with the shaft, thus ensuring a good performance and large capacity than belt driven models.
4. With lubrication system, you can add grease to main shaft without having to turn off the machine.
5. The ring die mould are cast by heat processing technology, thus having a durable life and producing qualified pellets.
6. Equipped with an advanced compensation serpentine-spring coupling which connects the pelletizing chamber with the motor to increase safety and stability.
7. Permanent magnet device can remove impurities in the pelletizing process.
8. Multi-layer conditioners can be installed to improve quality of aquatic feed pellets.