Ivory powder or granular solid, it can be dispersed into the hot water, can be dissolved into the ethanol and hot grease. It is a non-ionic emulsifier, HLB value is 3.8-5.3.
1. It is good for form stable emulsion to avoid delamination and deposit of food and beverage by adding emulsifier. And it could improve quality of product and prolong shelf life of product
2. It can form the complex with the protein and starch, prevent the starch from aging, used in bread, cake for keeping the shelf life.
3. It can be arranged in order on surface of grease. This is helpful to control and stabilize crystallization of grease. Especially in production of margarine, it can improve plasticity and malleability of product to avoid delamination of the oil and water.
(1) It can be directly mixed well with flour for use.
(2) Put this product into warm water at about 70? with 1:6 to get paste shaped substance, then for further processing.
Recommended Addition Amount:
For cream and dough, the adding quantity as processing requiered, others usage as GB2760-2011.
Technical index :
Total Monoglyceride content % =90.0
Free acid(Calculated by stearic acid) % =2.5
Iodine value =4.0
Melting Point (?) 60.0-70.0
Arsenic (Calculated by As)% =0.0001
Heavy Metals(Calculated by Pb)% = 0.0005
Package in craft paper bags with moisture proof inside, Net weight:25KG/bag
Storage & Transportation:
Sealed and stored in the low temperature, dry, cool and well-ventilated place, in order to prevent from moisture and caking. Strictly forbid storing and transporting with materials that is explosive, combustible or deleterious. The shelf life is 24 months.