For the purification of natural gas, which contains free water separation, removal of H2S and other impurities which make natural gas can reach a preliminary purification requirements, to avoid the gas contained H2S corrosion of pipelines and equipment to bring security risks.
1, the inlet conditions:
(1) raw gas: ≤50000m³ / d, can be customized according to the amount of gas production and processing;
(2) the feed temperature: room temperature;
(3) the amount of feed containing H2S: <1000mg / m³.
2, treatment goals:
(1) no free water;
(2) the pressure loss: <0.5MPa;
(3) high desulfurization accuracy: import more than 1000 PPm H2S, the export H2S≤10PPm;
wide (4) desulfurization range, detachable In addition to H2S, sulfide and elemental sulfur and other corrosive water;
large working sulfur capacity (5) anaerobic conditions, a one-time fine sulfur removal capacity of more than 20% H2S;