Ivory powder or flake-shaped solid. It can be dispersed well in hot water and soluble in ethanol and hot oils and fats with pleasant caramel-like odor. It is an anionic emulsifier with HLB value of 5.1.
It can be used for multiple purposes such as emulsification, aging resistance, gluten fortifying and fresh-keeping in many kinds of food such as bread, steam bread, noodle, instant noodle and dumpling. It can also be used as an emulsifier in milk, non-dairy creamer, margarine, fresh cream, meat products, animal and vegetable oils, etc.
(1) Increase the springiness, toughness and gas-holding capability of dough, increase volume of the bread and steam bread and improve the organization and structure. It can react with amylose to delay and prevent the food aging. It can make it easier to remove biscuits from moulds to produce smooth appearance, distinct layers and crisp feeling in mouth.
(2) It can make hot and spicy food more pliable and softer and prolong the preservation time.
(3) Enhance the quality of quick frozen food, improve their organization and structure, and prevent surface cracking and filling escaping.
(1) It can be directly mixed well with flour for use.
(2) Put this product into warm water at about 60? with proportion of 1:6 to get paste shaped substance, ten add it into flour in proportion to obtain better effect.
(3) When used in non-dairy creamer or this kind of substance, it should be heated well with emulsified substance to get homogeneous emulsion before further processing.
Recommended Adding Amount: 0.2~0.5 %( Calculated by Flour, Refer to GB2760-2011)
Acid value (Calculated by KOH) / (mg/g) 50- 86
Ester value(Calculated by KOH) / (mg/g) 125- 164
Total lactic acid (W/%) 32.0- 38.0
Calcium content (W/%) 4.2- 5.2
Pb / (mg/kg) =2