PS6R power supplies bring a previously unseen combination of features, including high efficiency (93%), high power, and expansion flexibility, all in a housing that is the same size as power supplies with half the power. The new 480W version has a housing that is similar in overall size to most 240W power supplies on the market today.
• Input voltage: 100 to 240V AC (voltage range: 85 to 264V AC/110 to 350V DC)
• Up to 93% efficiency
• Expansion modules, including 5V and 12V DC converters and branch terminals, increase flexibility and functionality
• Slim, compact housing preserves valuable panel space
• The terminals are captive spring-up screws. Ring or fork terminals can be used.
• Finger-safe prevents electric shocks.
• Panel mounting bracket and side-mounting panel mounting bracket. Can be attached to a DIN rail or directly to a panel surface. CE marking (LVD, EMCD)
• UL508, c-UL (CSA C22.2 No.107.1), TUV (EN60950-1, EN50178).
• EN61204-3 (Electromagnetic compatibility Class B)