1.Product name: 30% Poly aluminium Chloride PAC powder coagulant for water treatment
CAS No 1327-41-9
EINECS No 215-477-2
Color: yellow ,brown,white
Appearance:light yellow powder
2.Product and Description :polyaluminium chloride price
The product is high-efficient ,cheap and nontoxic inorganic high molecular compound .It's easily soluble in water .In the hydrolytic process ,it is accompanied with the chemical processes such as electrochemistry ,coagulation ,absorption and precipitation .The product has the features inculding wide applicable range of PH value ,large granule ,and quick speed in sedimentation .It's widely used in treating the domestic drinking water ,domestic sewage and industrial waste water .
Product Performance:light yellow power (solid )
1. Flocculation ability, high adsorption activity, floc formation and deposition of fast
2. Without alkali and other additives, PH broad in scope, ease of use; for low-temperature, low turbidity, low alkalinity of the raw water is also good flocculation
3.easily to use and good effective
Widely applied for treating the domestic drinking water ,domestic sewage and industrial waste water .
1.Purifying drinking water, sewage.
2.Industrial water purification, industrial wastewater, mining, oil field injection water, metallurgy, coal washing, leather and all kinds of chemical waste water treatment.
3.Industrial production: Paper sizing, dye printing, bleaching and dyeing, medicine and other industries.
4.In artificial coal industry, it is used for separating coal and water with excellent effect.In the oil refining industry, for oil and water separation.
The products shall be sealed and stored in the dry and ventilated place to prevent from rain ,high temperature and strong sunlight .
1. PP woven bag with PE lined bag (25kgs/bag) or PE bag (20 kgs/bag)
2. DOUBLE PE BAG ;25KGS/BAG ; 20KGS/BAG
3. PP woven bag with PE lined bag ;900KG/BAG
4. KRAFT PAPER BAG ,25KGS/BAG
Water Treatment Chemicals List
Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid(ATMP)
1-Hydroxy Ethylidene-1,1-Diphosphonic Acid(HEDP)
Polyalumnium Chloride (PAC)