Model name: DC-KTM2-230/2-5
This machine is used to produce V-folded kitchen towels as the picture shown above.
II. Function and Features
The machine is for embossing and cutting off the towel paper. The folding of product is V type folding and you can draw it one by one. This kind of towel paper is used widely in hotel, office and kitchen, etc, that is convenient and sanitary. We adopt original creation full vacuum absorption technology, the adaptability of raw material is so strong. The folding, cutting, counting, etc, several processes are going together.
1. Count automatically and output in order.
2. Adopt screw turning knife to cut and vacuum absorption to fold.
3. Adopt step-less adjusting speed to roll which may fix different tension of raw paper.
4. Control pneumatic with electric convenient to operate.
5. Capable of forming complete set of rolling figure unit with clear look.
6. Have a wide range of production width for user to sale conveniently.
III. Technical Parameters
1. Production Speed: 60~100 m/min
2. Range of raw material: 33-47g/m2(single layer)
3. Power: 15.5Kw (380V 50Hz)
4. Overall size (m): 4.1¡Á1.3¡Á2.1(L¡ÁW¡ÁH)
5. Weight: 3.5T
IV. Export Details
1. Delivery time: 30 days (It takes time to ensure the processing precision, assembling precision, etc. Of course, the delivery time can be discussed as the case may be.)
2. Load port: Xiamen port in Fujian Province
3. Packing: In standard export wooden cases
4. Container: 1 x 20 feet container (It depends on the quantity of the machines you buy ).
5. Machine installation and operation training: The seller should dispatch professional technicians and engineers to buyer¡¯s plant to install the machine and train the workers. The round air ticket, accommodation and salary should be paid by buyer.
6. Warranty period: One year(Except easy damaged parts), and will provide long term services including providing spare parts at low price and will heart and soul help the buyer to solve any problem may occur.
7. Our company also provides the raw material to match with the machine.