NAME: Coaxial Cable(RG11 ):
Coaxial cables are perhaps the most common, basic and easy-to-understand cables. Basically, they are used to transmit electrical energy, or signals, from one location to another: to connect a source to a load, such as a transmitter to an antenna.
Coaxial cable (coax) is typically identified or classified according to its impedance or RG-type; for example, a 50-ohm coax or an RG-8 type.
1) 1.63mmBC + 7.11mmSolid PE +95% Bear Copper Clad Steel Braiding +10.03mm PVC
2) Customers' specifications are welcomed.
1) Operating temperature range: -40 C To +80 C
2) Non-UL temperature rating: 80 C
3) Bulk cable weight:54 Ibs/1000ft
4) Max. recommended pulling tension:260Ibs
5) Min. bend radius(install): 4.5 in.
1) Nom. characteristic impedance: 75 ohm
2) Nom. inductance: 0. 97µH/ft
3) Nominal velocity of propagation: 83%
4) Minimum structural return Loss: 4.1 ohm/1000 ft
1) Center conductor: Tinned Copper, Bare Copper and Copper Clad Steel available;
2) Al-foil: Non-bonded Al-foil, bonded Al-foil, double bonded Al-foil,
and double non-bonded Al-foil are available;
3) Braiding wire: AL, Bare Copper and Tinned Copper available;
4) Braiding wire diameter: 0.10, 0.12, 0.13, 0.14, 0.15, 0.16mm available;
5) Braiding net: 80, 96, 120,128 ,144 and more available;
6) Braiding coverage: Between 80- 97% available;
7) PVC jacket of Flame retardant ,UV, or UL available.
1) Packing Lengths:
100m/roll, 200m/roll, 305m/roll, 100yard/roll, 200yard/roll, 300yard/roll
Other lengths available according to client's request;
2) Inner packing: Wooden reel, plastic reel, and paper reel available.
3) Outer packing: Carton box, pull out box, pallet available.
4) Other packing available according to client's request.
Product Origin: China
Brand Name: NAI
Price Terms: FOB, CIF, C&F
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C at sight
Shipping date: Generally within 15days
Certificates: ISO9001, UL, ROHS,CE