The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T3536 "Test Methods for Flash Point and Fire Point of Petroleum Products (Cleveland Open Cup Methods), and T0651 "Asphalt Flash Point and Fire Point Test (Cleveland Open Cup Methods)" in the Industry Standard JTJ052 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering. It is used to determine flash point of petroleum products and bituminous materials, excepting fuel oil and materials having a flash point of lower than 79 centigrade .
The instrument is used to determine flash point of petroleum products. It has function of automatic program temperature controlling, LCD display, automatic barometric pressure calibration, and automatic modified value calibration. It can apply flame, ignite, detect and print out test data automatically. It is convenient and rapid. It is the best substitute product for imported one.
1. Power supply: AC 220 V, 50 Hz;
2. Temperature measurement:
(1) Full scale: Ambient temperature to 300 centigrade ;
(2) Repeatability:less than 8 centigrade ;
(3) Reproducibility: less than 16 centigrade;
(4) Resolution: 0.1centigrade;
(5) Precision: 0.5 percentage ;
3. Basic parameters:
(1) Temperature rising speed: as per GB/T3536;
(2) Ignition mode: by an electric flame (gas flame is 3 to 4 mm);
4. Ambient temperature: 10~40¡ãC;
5. Relative humidity: less than 80%;
6. Total power consumption: not more than 500 W