Its operating system,Windows CE 5.0, has many advantages, including hard real-time capability, small core size, fast boot speed, interrupt handling at a deeper level, achievable deterministic control and low cost. Using Windows CE 5.0 in the WinPAC-8000 gives it the ability to run PC-based Control software such as Visual Basic.NET, Visual C#, Embedded Visual C++, SCADA software, Soft PLC …etc.
- Built-in VGA Port
- I/O Module Hot Swap Ability (Will be available)
- (For High Profile I-87K Modules Only)
- Rich I/O Expansion Ability (RS-232/485, Ethernet, FRnet, CAN)
- Built-In Flash Disk (15 MB)
- Dual Watchdog Timer
- Dual Battery-Backup SRAM (512KB)
- Dual Ethernet Ports
- Redundant Power Input
- Ventilated Housing Design Allows Operation Between -25? ~ +75?