1. It just needs 7 hours that the temperature of the fermenting liquid falls down to -1 centidegree. The beer age can reduce 6 days at most. And the output can increase 20% without adding fermenters. The effect will be excellent especially in summer.
2. It decreases 9% of the electricity expending. That is, it decreases the beer cost.
3. It is controlled automatically and the temperature control precision is 0.25 centidegree.
4. During the beer is being rotated, the pipes and quick cooler is being puffed N2 or CO2 , which can reduce the contract of the beer and air. So it can decreases the O2 absorbing at the biggest limit.
5. The sharp cooling, that the beer temperature falls down to -1 centidegree in a short time, can divide some turbid things from the beer. It is benefit for keep the beer fresh and taste.
6. The plate heat exchanger of the ammonia cooling system is controlled by Danfoss ammonia automatic control system, which has triple safeguard and keep it away from icing up.