Fire clay refractory brick is made from flint clay clinker and binder,through high temperature sintering. Al2O3 content is 30%-48%, SiO2 content is 50%-65%, and a small number of alkali metals, alkaline earth metal oxides, etc. Mineral composition is usually mullite, quartz and glass phase. Its refractoriness is 1580-1750¡ãC, refractoriness under load is 1250-1450 ¡ãC, line expansion coefficients is low, with good thermal shock resistance and strong ability to resist erosion acid slag.
1. High refractoriness, high-temperature endurable;
2. Good thermal shock resistance;
3.Good volume stability at high temperature;
4. Good corrosion resistance;
5. Good spalling resistance and wear resistance;
6. High mechanical strength;
7. High-temperature creep rate is low;
Fire clay refractory brick is widely used in Blast furnaces, Hot Blast Stove, Ladle lining, Reheating furnace, Cement kiln, Tunnel kiln,Boiler, Coke oven, Waste incinerators ,Carbon furnace,Glass kiln , Steel smelting furnace and various kiln lining and thermal technology equipment etc.