Technical Parameters for PCB Electronic Potting Silicone
Colorless / yellowish fluid
Features when operation
Mixing Ratio ( By weight)
Operating Time (25C /min)
Curing time ( hr, basically cured)
Curing time ( hr, perfectly cured)
Thermal Conductivity[W( mK)]
Dielectric Strength( kV/mm)
(Pls note all data of PCB Electronic Potting Silicone Rubber with black color above is in 25C with 55% humidity conditions. We don't guarantee a same date if testing under different conditions, or when data was regenerated).
Warm Tips for for PCB Electronic Potting Silicone
1. Sealing package for storage. The mixture should be used up at once to avoid wasting.
2. Silicone belongs to non-dangerous goods, but keep away form mouth and eyes.
3. When it gets stratified after a period of storage, Please mix HY-210# evenly before using,
it does not affect the performance.
Shelf Life and Transportation
1. Twelve(12) months when stored at 25C in original unopened packages.
2. This is a non-dangerous product, it can be transported as general chemicals.
3. Products exceed the storage life should be confirmed normal before using.
1. Pls put part A and B in separate container and stir evenly before mixing the two
2. Mixing Ratio part A:part B is 10:1
3. Bubble release if necessary, deaeration the mixture under 0.08 MPa for 3 minutes.
4. HY-215# is cured at room temperature, so pls put it under room temperature after
pouring. It comes to next process when basically cured, and it takes about 24 hours
for completely cured.
More information about the silicone rubber, pls contact Ms Penny:
Email: hyjlh at szrl dot net