Food grade fish collagen is abstracted from fish scales and fish skins, simulating the mechanism protein digestion in human body and using advanced directed enzymolysis biotechnology. Its protein content is above 90%, having 18 kinds amino acids, 7 kinds of which are essential for people. Our products are of high protein content, low ash and heavy metal content, small molecular weight, easy absorption and utilization, high biological value, promoting absorption of vitamins and minerals. Our product also can accommodate physiological function of human as directed enzymolysis technology releases a lot of biologic peptides hidden in big molecular collagen.
1. Plenty of fish scale material, Hainan's Tilapia output is NO. 1 in China.
2. Fresh scale materials(not sundried), good for the odor (no fishy odor), color(more white) and water solution (more clear).
3. Hainan is an island without heavy industry and pollution so the heavy metal content is low both in fish scale and the final collagen powder.
4. We are the first company producing fish collagen in China, 8 years experiences enable us to control the microbe very well.
Fish scales- Washing- Enzymatic- Decoloration- Deodorization- Concentration- Sterilization- Spray drying- Packing- Inspection-Storage
1. White powder without fishy smell.
2. Low molecular weight, easy to human absorption.
3. Keeping biological acivity of the fish collagen peptide.
4. Soluble in water, convenient using.
5. No worry about BSE, FMD and other animal diseases.
ISO, HACCP, FDA, HALAL
Raw material:Tilapia scale
Manufacturing procedure: Enzymatic decomposition
Color: White powder
Odor: No fishy-smell
PH: 5.5 ¨C 7.5
Moisture: ¡Ü 8%
Ash: ¡Ü 2%
Total Nitrogen: ¡Ý 16.50%
Protein: ¡Ý 90%
Density: ¡Ý 0.20g/ml
Heavy metals: ¡Ü 20ppm
Lead: ¡Ü 1ppm
Arsenic: ¡Ü 0.5ppm
Mercury: ¡Ü 0.1ppm
Hydroxyproline: ¡Ý 8%
Average molecular weight: ¡Ü 3000D
Micro-organisms: ¡Ü 1000cfu/g
Coliforms: ¡Ü 30MPN/100g
Mildew and microzyme: ¡Ü 50cfu/g
Staphylococcus aureus: ND
Shelf life: 24 months
********* Contact: jiffxyz(at)gmail.com ; mobile:+86 13687590320 *********