¡¾Overview of Impact Crusher¡¿
Impact Crusher can crush many kinds of materials with max feed size less than 500mm and crushing strength less than 360 MP. The most outstanding advantage of impact crusher is that its finished powder is in good, cubic shape, non-tensile and cranny. It is widely applied in mining, transportation, energy, construction and chemical industry.
¡¾Working principle of Impact Crusher¡¿
The impact crusher crushes materials with impact force. When the materials enter the blow bar area, they are crushed due to the high-speed impact of the blow bar and are thrown to the impact plates on the rotor for secondary crush. Then the materials will be shot back to the blow bar again for the third crush. This process repeats until the materials are crushed to the required size and discharge from the lower part of the machine. The size and shape of the finished powder can be changed by adjusting the gap between the impact rack and rotor support. The machine employs self-weigh security device in its back frame. When other objects enter the impact cavity, they will be forced out the machine by the impact rack in the front and back of the machine.
¡¾Features of Impact Crusher¡¿
1. More suitable for crushing hard rock;
2. Liner board is made of wearable materials;
3. Specially designed tooth impact plate;
4. The size and shape of the finished powder can be changed by adjusting the gap between the impact rack and rotor support.
5. Final products is cubic, discharge opening is adjustable;
6. Make the crushing flow chart simple.
7. High efficiency, low consumption;